SPE Kuala Lumpur is organizing 10 weekly technical talk in support of Members-in-Transition (MiT) program.
Volunteer speakers will provide free refresher talks on various technical topics in any one of the SPE technical disciplines in line with the spirit of continuous learning for our members in transition and our fresh graduates. Each talk will be followed by fun Kahoot quiz and Q&A with exciting prizes to be won.
More information on how to join will be posted every Thursday and Monday in SPE Kuala Lumpur LinkedIn and other social media page.
1. 30th June 2021 - Sampling While Drilling - Past, Present, Future (Nikhil Hardikar)
2. 7th July 2021- Artificial Lift Methods & Its Importance in Production Engineering (Fatemah Mehran)
3. 14th July - Hybrid Physics-based Data-driven Methods… the Future for Petroleum Engineering? (Babak Moradi)
4. 28th July - Subsurface Impact on Oil & Gas Project Economics (Raffik Lazar)
5. 4th August - Malaysia Asset Development and Management (Izwan Shahmin)
6. 11th August - Digital Framework of Oil & Gas Industry (Sujit Kumar)
7. 18th August - Machine Learning Reimagined Reservoir Characterization - Example from Field Case Studies (Balaji Chennakrishnan)
8. 25th August - A Walkthrough of Malaysian PSCs (Amy Yusnita Yusuf)
9. 1st Sept - Gaslift 101 & 201 (Sarran Raaj)
10. 8th Sept - Deepwater Drilling (Harni Farihah Lai)